There are many things in the fashion industry are people are skeptical about. The sexy undies, especially men’s thong is one of them. The underneath article has raised eye-brows and question ever since it’s inception. Most men still think that this is a feminine style and men should never ever wear anything of this sort. The debate in this context have been there for years. In fact, it was not really a debate earlier. People were not even ready to talk about it, they just drew assumptions for this. The is the biggest problem that anything that is not conventional faces in the beginning.
Have been thinking about considering this underwear style lately? Here are some of the argument for and against the aesthetic underwear style. Let us first begin with the factors that restricts men from trying anything of this sort.
- This argument has developed over time and the source of this is yet not known. People have a view that this is a feminine style, designed just for the ladies. Men, in general, relate the undies with their masculinity. This is the reason, why most of them are still obsessed with the tighty-whiteys.
- Wearing a skimpy and sexy undergarment is a very ‘gay thing’. This is the common view of majority of male population. This is definitely one of the most prominent factors that restricts a man from using thongs and even men’s g-strings.
- The minimal fabric is not an apt option for men. Traveling, workouts and other physical activities are a part of the everyday life of men. So, the undergarment should offer the functionality to facilitate their lifestyle. The genital of a man requires support and thongs are not well-equipped for the same.
- The underwear is unnecessarily revealing. So, it may be perfect for the nights, but is an insane option for the daytime. You just can’t use them with your everyday attire.
- The fact is that this undergarment is a predecessor of traditional loincloth that was initially used be men. Later women started using it and boxers and briefs became an obvious option in the category of men’s underwear. Since it gained lot more popularity in the women’s category, men started refraining themselves from using it.
- Categorizing people on the basis of their orientation and the judging them on the basis of the clothes they wear is the biggest mistake of all time. Turns out there’s nothing less masculine or less ‘straight’ about the underwear. The undergarment cannot decide your lifestyle or your taste. Every man who aspires to stay on-trend and try something that is edgier and trendier can try thongs.
- Yes, the underwear reveals a bit of skin down there. However, there are positives of the see-through pattern. Feeling something as close to your skin as these undies can shoot your sex appeal right through the roof. When you feel sexy, your look will reflect your self-confidence.
- This is not an apt option for workouts and other strenuous activities. There are undies specifically designed for these purpose like boxer briefs and jockstrap underwear. However, that doesn’t mean it is less supportive and functional. In fact, the pouch of the modern undies are designed in such a way that they elevate the position of the package and keep them abrasion-free. Unlike the traditional undergarments that kept the manhood somewhere in between the thigh, it is a cozier everyday wear. Moreover, these skivvies are seamless. So, you can slip it with your skinny jeans and trousers.
What are your views about the sensual undies? Share your views in the comments below.